How to Kiss 10 Girls this New Years Eve by Johnny Wolf
[UPDATE: This blog is no longer being updated. For the very best and very latest in my continuing (mis)adventures, techniques, results, and pictures, please go to my ABCs of Attraction Blog! Thanks and I'll see you on the other side! - JT]
No one wants to go home unkissed on New Year's Eve! Women who normally never go out to bars and clubs will be out there trying just as hard as you to get makeouts!
After you kiss them make sure you get their phone number because some of these girls will be top quality girlfriend material, and not the normal club girls you'll meet every week.
Since gaming on NYE is slightly more aggresive than on a normal night, here are some specific techniques on how to hook up on NYE! In recognition of this little important little fact, I give you Johnny Wolf and his guaranteed hookup tips.
And remember, the only time you can receive the tutelage of one of the world's top pick up artists is by attending his Limited Edition Bootcamp in Las Vegas! Sign up while you still can!
- Peacocking is OKAY on NYE! Even if you never wear anything flashy or if you are against peacocking, which many of us are, on NYE it is encourged! Wear a big crazy hat, flashing lights, a crazy outfit, have the scrolling LED belt that says “Happy New Years, Kiss Me” or even have mistle toe hanging from your hat. On this night, it is okay for even profesisionals to wear stupid, outrageous outfits and gear. On NYE drunk women are looking for the flashiest shinnest object they can spot.
- Be extra social! Talk to EVERYONE, have fun from as soon as you get in the door. Don’t worry about proper game, setting up perfect social proof, or any of that. Just be the fun party guy that night. Lose your ambitions because no one else will have any either. On NYE You'll have a perfect excuse to talk to EVERYONE.
- Don’t talk too much. Don’t go too deep into comfort or share too many comfort stories, keep up light and fun. This is the night to only to touch on the surface of things. You don’t need deep rapport, women don’t want to get to know you tonight, they just want to have fun and be wild!
- Get the phone number early. You’ll lose people very quickly in these crowds, so if you find out she lives, or works near you, or you want to see her again. Just tell her right away even within minutes of meeting her “Hey you live in _________ too? Give me your number and i’ll call you next year!” And bring a stack of business cards, this is a easy way to keep in touch - just make sure you send them an email the next day or give them a call saying you met last year.
- Kiss her before midnight. Don’t waste your time waiting till the perfect moment. Make the perfect moment! You can even say “There’s no way I’m waiting till midnight to kiss you”
- Happy New Year's Kiss - Try it! Go for the kiss everytime you say “happy new years” to a girl. The worst thing that’ll happen is she’ll turn her cheek. Either way, its NYE so she won’t hold it against you! Rejection free k-closing!
- Practice Kiss - Tell a girl you want to kiss her at midnight, if she agrees, say "let's practice" and kiss her then.
- Double Girl's Kiss - Tell two girls you want to see them give each other a New Year's kiss, and when they do, say you want one too and join the action!
Where to go: You have three choices.
- Personal House Parties: these could be intimate with just close friends and family. If you go to one of these, bring a date. If you’re single, invite as many girls as you can to the party and hope that other guys do too. But don’t jump from party to party, it is a waste of your time, and time is precious on New Years, you might get stuck somewhere at midnight you dont' want to be.
- City Sponsored Ball Drop: Examples include Times Square in New York, Las Vegas Strip. Good news is that it is free, but bad is that it is cold, crowded, and is filled with tourtists, and familys. If you go to one of these, you have to create your own social circle, as in, go with some friends, and randomly meet people and invite them to walk with you. Most of these places allow you to bring your own liquor but only in plastic bottles. So this is your chance to buy the big bottles of 1.75 ML Malibu Rum, with a bottle of Pineapple juice and extra cups, and have a reason for women to stick and swoon to you and your group.
- Night Clubs/Large Parties: A lot of these cost up to $100 but are open bar, which is great for you in two ways. #1, you drink for free, but #2 EVERYONE is buzzed and having fun. Bar lines get very long, so early on before it gets crazy, find a bartender you like. introduce yourself, and give them a decent tip for your ‘free drinks’, as in $5 per drink, up to $20 if you’re ordering for friends. And they’ll remember you all night and you’ll wont’ waste time standing around. Aside from that, there are going to be a ton of hot 21-35 yr old women in these venues, so find a good one and stay there all night.
- Bonus: Where ever you go, make sure you either have a hotel close by, or transportation set up for the way back. Getting home on NYE is very difficult, you’re tired, and cabs will all be taken. In some cities like San Francisco, public transportation stops for some stupid reason. So make sure you have extra room in your car, or a hotel within walking distance. There is a very good chance that the girl you’ve spent the later portion of the night with is going to take you up on your offer to chill out at your hotel, or house after where you two can break in the new years right by having NYE sex. You can also have the after party be at your house as well.
- Easy NYE Opener: “Happy New Years!!!!!!!!” - Then follow it up by either going for the kiss or giving a hug.
- Direct - "You're beautiful, I want to kiss you at midnight"
- Direct - "Hi I'm Johnny, May I kiss you at midnight?"
- Natural - "Hi, who are you planning to kiss at midnight?"
- “There is now way I’m going to wait till midnight to kiss you” then go for the kiss.
- “Hey before I forget…*kiss*….”happy new years”
- “Can I kiss you at midnight” if she says yes, kiss her right then. If she calls you out on it, just say ‘hey i’m impaitent”
- “So what’s the most adventurist thing you did in 2009?
- “Do you think you had enough amazing sex in 09?”
- “What’s something crazy or naughty even that you’d put on your new years resolution list”
Have fun, bring three condoms, and extra cab fare because you’ll never know where you’ll end up that night! And if one of the things on your new years resolution is to be better with women in 2010, sign up for the March Bootcamp that I'm teaching in Las Vegas - for the first time EVER I'm teaching this bootcamp for less than $1,000 but only if you preregister early.
http://www.TheSocialSecrets.com - My personal Blog
- LONDON, UK: Special Bootcamp (April 2010)
- TORONTO: Special Bootcamp (May 2010)
- SYDNEY, AUS: Special Bootcamp (July 2010)
- VANCOUVER: Certified Bootcamp (July 2010)
- LONDON, UK: Special Bootcamp (September 2010)
- TORONTO: Certified Bootcamp (Nov. 2010)
- LOS ANGELES: Special Bootcamp 1/1-1/4 (LAST LA SPECIAL!)
- LAS VEGAS: Johnny Wolf Limited Edition Bootcamp 3/19-3/22, 2010
- SEATTLE: Premium Bootcamp (April 2010)
- SAN DIEGO: Certified Bootcamp (SPRING BREAK!!! March 2010)
- SAN FRANCISCO: Premium Bootcamp (June 2010)
- SAN DIEGO: Certified Bootcamp (Sept. 2010)
- SAN FRANCISCO: Certified Bootcamp (Oct. 2010)
- SEATTLE: Certified Bootcamp (Nov. 2010)
- HAWAII: Certified Bootcamp (Dec. 2010)
- DALLAS: Premium Bootcamp (Jan 2010)
- PHOENIX, AZ: Certified Bootcamp (April 2010)
- MIAMI: Certified Bootcamp (SPRING BREAK!!! March 2010)
- AUSTIN: Certified Bootcamp (May 2010)
- ATLANTA: Certified Bootcamp (June 2010)
- ORLANDO: Certified Bootcamp (July 2010)
- DALLAS: Certified Bootcamp (August 2010)
- LAS VEGAS: Certified Bootcamp (Oct. 2010)
- BOSTON: Premium Bootcamp (Valentine's Day, 2010)
- NEW YORK: Better Asian Man Bootcamp under $1000 (March 2010)
- WASHINGTON D.C: Certified Bootcamp (April 2010)
- NEW YORK: Premium Bootcamp (June, 2010)
- PHILADELPHIA: Certified Bootcamp (June 2010)
- NEW YORK: Certified Bootcamp (August 2010)
- WASHINGTON D.C: Certified Bootcamp (Sept. 2010)
- NEW YORK: Certified Bootcamp (October 2010)
- NEW YORK: Certified Bootcamp (Dec. 2010)
- BOSTON: Certified Bootcamp (Dec. 2010)