Another Bootcamp Equals Another Student Laid!

I've literally been working nonstop without a break for over a week.

It started with a 1on1 session last Thursday, flew out to Seattle on Friday, flew back to LA on Monday, then started the inaugural pilot 12 Weeks of Fury program on Tuesday and then I have another 1on1 session tomorrow (Friday).

As the hardest working pick-up instructor in the industry, I am just busting my ass and that doesn't even include the time running the company.

But what does this all mean? It means when I'm busting my ass, STUDENTS are getting results. That's right...

Another student (this one is taking the 12 Weeks of Fury Program) romantically, sexually, and fully closed last night! This is a guy who got his first kiss at the age of 22 and has only been learning the holistic pick-up arts just TWO MONTHS AGO!

That makes two bootcamps in a row (check out our Facebook pictures for the bootcamps in Seattle and Los Angeles) where we've had students achieve total satisfaction!

Are we results driven, or what?!

Labels: ,