Coaching

JT the Asian Playboy, turning boys into MEN.There's a reason why you're on this website.

However you arrived here, you are at a critical point in your life.

Maybe you just broke up with your girlfriend and want to find a better one. Maybe you figured out that the strategy you had for meeting girls in college isn't quite working out too well these days. Maybe you're just curious.

You see, out of the thousands of people who come here everyday, everyone- including YOU- bring with them their own unique interests, curiosity, and needs. There are, however, certain common themes among Asian men that the ABCs of Attraction is best suited to address. Having taught multiple hundreds of Asian Americans (as well as Asian men who were raised on every continent except Africa and Antarctica), and being a 5' 6" Asian American man myself, I understand the unique perspective that an Asian man experiences.

As the most trusted source for dating and pick-up advice for Asian men, I am going to be straight up and honest with you by telling you that my original motivation when I started this blog was purely selfish. Because my life before my transformation was socially limited (if not outright stunted) and bereft of any women, I went on a mission to to fill my life with as many beautiful women as humanly possible.

Like a dying man to water, I literally drowned myself in the bosoms of as many buxom, blonde beauties as I could with nary a care in the world.

On the first day, Asian Playboy teaches you how to approach and what to say in order to attract beautiful women.There were no noble goals beyond that. In fact, I never intended to make any money out of this and the thought that I would be professionally teaching houndreds of men around the world was ludicrous. I just wanted to have fun with a plethora of beautiful women and I did. It was probably one of the most amazing times of my life.

Until one day I experienced another transformation that was even more profound.

You see, I received a phone call from a Chinese Canadian mother. She reached out to me and offered to fly me out and pay for my services if I would only help socialize her son. A son who had been picked on by Neo-Nazis his entire life. I was absolutely floored and humbled that someone would come to me with this personal a problem. More than that, I was both honored and determined. And do you know what my reply was?

"Ma'am, for 3 days and 3 nights, I'm going to be the Big Brother he never had."

And that's literally how I got started.

Not because I created a company with an eye to make money, not because I advertised my services, or wrote an ebook to sell or hocked my services on forums. No.

One day, out of the blue, people just started coming to me for help. Through my many adventures and misadventures both, men around the world had been shown a living, breating, shining example of a sexually successful, confident Asian male. That even when you're an average looking, short, nerdy Asian guy like myself- to put it as succinctly as possible- then ANYONE can learn how to be more confident and successful with women.

In other words, if I can do it, so can YOU!

And that's been my primary motivation ever since then:

To help my fellow brothers.

Asian Playboy teaches you how to isolate and become intimate with a girl on the second day of bootcamp.You see, typically, an Asian American man is raised with traditional Asian values that are in direct conflict with western values. Such conflicts often cause limiting self-beliefs, which ultimately can be disastrous for one's romantic pursuits. (Example: "Um... I could never date a white women because they think we all have small dicks.")

And other problems are going to arise due to the Social Isolation effect of being an immigrant (or offspring of immigrants) and not being as exposed to social situations that other, more mainstream people go through in their formative, younger years.

And, obviously, there are certain things that only a person like me, who has grown up with the same background and experience as you, is going to understand. You have to be smarter, you have to be faster, and you have to GAME harder in order reach the peaks of success.

The revolutionary ABCs of Attraction StructureSo when I- or one of my instructors- teach a bootcamp, we begin by teaching you the structured and revolutionary ABCs of Attraction Model. This simple model is guaranteed to blow you away in how remarkably INTUITIVE and easy it is to both learn and implement.

It takes only 3 days to learn, but a lifetime to master.

I'm also going to give you the tools necessary to become a more successful, sexually confident Alpha male. And I do this by addressing the problems in a Holistic fashion and conquering those issues through a three-prong assault guaranteed to hammer you into the man you were always meant to be.

On Graduation Night, boys are transformed into men and learn what it takes to REALLY be successful with women!1. Inner Strength - We address your limiting beliefs and systematically destroy them with extreme prejudice. We do this by leading through example in a way that's sure to deconstruct every preconception you had about living as an Asian American male as well as offering concrete methods that will better your lifestyle.

2. Outer Confidence - We show you what it means to not only HAVE confidence, but also how to embody and PROJECT confidence. We want you to be the man that every woman wants and every man wants to be. It's about masculinity, dominance, and confidence in your own sexuality. It is grace under fire and a sight to behold.

3. Verbal Attraction - We show you how to successfully approach, banter, and converse with beautiful women. We give you real life examples, our own fool-proof material, and help you create your own. It's about CHARISMA, uniqueness, and laughing your way into her heart AND her pants.

Here's the bottomline:

Are you ready to conquer your limiting self-beliefs?

Are you ready to take a step forward in life and become the romantically skilled Asian American man you always wanted to be?

Are you FINALLY ready to start achieving the goals that you've set in your life to have true wealth in happiness, women, and self-confidence?

Then it's time to seriously consider making that investment in yourself and your future by purchasing your ticket to an ABCs of Attraction bootcamp today.

Bring any and all questions about mastering your dating lifestyle by calling my office at 1-888-689-GAME (4263) or contact me here.

If you're seriously ready to sign up, then by placing your deposit now, you ensure that not only do you receive your Pre-Bootcamp Prep Package, but also the complimentary phone consultation that comes with the deposit.

What else are you waiting for?

If I can do it, so can you.

Step up to the plate.

Labels: