[PRODUCT] In the Wrong Hands, this DVD is Dangerous!

Are you ready for the product that is going to REVOLUTIONIZE the seduction community?

THAT'S RIGHT -- FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY I HAVE CREATED A FULL-LENGTH VIDEO SPILLING ONE OF THE MOST-COVETED OF ALL MY SEDUCTION TECHNIQUES!

After more that 5 years dating the most BEAUTIFUL WOMEN in the world and teaching my fellow man to do the same, I, JT the Asian Playboy am going to spill every drop of one particular fact of my pickup knowledge in to a incredible 120 minute film THAT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!

"BUILDING ATTRACTION THROUGH STORYTELLING" DVD is a one-of-a-kind video experience where I PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS that will teach you exactly how to ignite LUSTFUL triggers deep inside a woman that will literally have her BEGGING you for a date or even more.

Many students have asked me why I waited so long to put out a video product.

To be honest, I needed something that was worthwhile and that I could really pour my heart into.

As most of you know, the ABCs of Attraction is not the kind of company that pumps out product after product with little to no substance.

Here at the ABCs, everything is carefully researched to bring you our loyal subscribers, the best of the best.

AND MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT FRIENDS, THIS IS THE PRODUCT TO HAVE FOR 2009!

Why storytelling?

I believe this is the key item most men are missing from their game.

And it is something that HAS to be done by DEMONSTRATION.

YOU CANNOT LEARN
STORYTELLING IN A BOOK!!!

I believe that what you will learn in this program will ALTER YOUR MENTAL STATE.
Any sticking points you have had in the past in relation to conversations with women will disappear like dust in the night sky.

In this DVD I show you EXACTLY how to catch the women of your dreams by Speaking to her body and not her mind.

In this DVD you will learn:
To top that off, act now and you can get one of the 100 LIMITED copies of the "Building Attraction Through Storytelling's" 11 Attraction Stories Transcript that I am releasing for just $10.

With the ebook you can follow along to EVERY word I am saying, practicing the routines on your own.

GENTLEMEN, I am offering you the chance to literally STEAL my material and make it yours.

IMAGINE what it will be like when you can use my own private stock of TECHNIQUES that have been tested THOUSANDS of times.

My coaching staff said I could legitimately charge up to $300 for this information. That's what most companies do these days.

But ABCs of Attraction has never been like other companies.

That's why we've decided to retail these at $99.99.

BUT

Because of the ridiculous recession we are going through right now I am practically GIVING these away at the LIMITED TIME price of just $70!

That's a savings of $30!!!!

Money you can use to purchase the DIRT-CHEAP eBook Transcript for just $10 and REALLY get started on the sweet road to success.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL:

And they told me I was CRAZY to do this, as a BONUS- if you purchase ANY product from the ABCs Store- you can sign up for the ABCs Store Newsletter. You'll be given a SPECIAL 2-hour MP3 Workshop that sold out for $100 apiece so by buying both the Storytelling DVD and the eBook transcript, it's like I'm GIVING IT AWAY FOR FREE with all the savings and free content that you'll be receiving!

Part 1 of the bonus workshop contains explosive tracks like:
What's in Part 2? There's only one way to find it and it's up to YOU to invest in YOURSELF!
So let's break it down again, here's what you do take advantage of this incredible offer!
  1. Purchase "Building Attraction Through Storytelling" DVD for $70 (a $30 savings!)
  2. Purchase the 11 Attraction Stories Transcript for $10
  3. Signup for the ABCs' Store Newsletter with link provided in the "A LuLu Thank You" email
  4. Receive the link to the BONUS 2-hour mp3 workshop (easily worth $100 for free!)
  5. Wait by your mailbox!
This offer will be gone SOON, so don't wait on it.

Always in your service,
- JT the Asian Playboy

P.S. If you have further ideas of products that you want me to start doing like more CDs, DVDs, and ebooks as well as topic matters ranging from race to pick-up, let me know by contact me here. Your information is 100% private and anonymous!

Labels: , , , ,