Demand Asian Playboy to Visit YOUR City!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellooooooooooooooo... [INSERT YOUR CITY HERE]!

You know, one of the vagaries of the itinerate lifestyle that I lead is that I usually only teach and visit those cities where I'm most in demand, like:



Demand Asian Playboy in your city!
Learn more about the Eventful Demand for Asian Playboy

View all Asian Playboy tour dates

However, I get visitors and readers around the world and I've done one off bootcamps in exotic locals like Brazil, London, and the not so exotic Toronto, Canada. I'll get emails asking if I'll do a bootcamp in- say- Boston but there usually there isn't enough CONSISTENT demand (or at least VOCALIZED demand) to make it worth the effort to visit and teach.

Basically, it all depends on how VOCAL you guys are and while I have, say, a lot of loyal readers from Chicago, I've only taught once there.

So I thought I'd do a little experiment. I ran across this cool little widget called Eventful that allows performers to ask their readership and audience to "demand" that their favorite artist come to their city. Be it the sleepy town of Podunk, Nebraska to the sprawling metropolis of New York, anyone, anywhere, and at anytime can "demand" that they come to their city.

Give it a shot and let me know where you'd like to see myself and other members of the ABCs team! It's anonymous and private so let your voice be heard!

UPCOMING BOOTCAMPS:


UPCOMING SEMINARS:
FREE EVENTS:

Labels: ,