Podcast Episode For 2/16/09: (complete episode) How do I make my approach better?
Listen to the current week's episode.
- Chapter 1: Dating Advice - A - Attract and Approach - How do I make my approach better?(download this chapter)
- Chapter 2: Q & A - Better Asian Man fields all of your questions about how to meet ladies -- LIVE! (download this chapter)
- I have a job, and make enough money to move out and rent an apartment on my own. Should I do that, or should I stay at home and save up for a down payment? - Showtime, San Francisco
- I read your post regarding talking to girls on the subway or on public transportation. I still haven't tried it yet because it feels awkward. How do I get over the awkwardness? - Anonymous, New York City
- Chapter 3: Asian American Stuff: Better Asian Man interviews Yul Kwon, winner of "Survivor: Cook Islands" (download this chapter)
Download this episode.
Open this podcast in iTunes.
Labels: Approach Anxiety, Better Asian Man, Reality Shows, Survivor: Cook Islands, William, Yul Kwon