Hullo! I'm back from snowy New York City!
This week, Better Asian Man talks with JT, CEO of The ABCs of Attraction about Inner Game, and the Social Isolation of the Asian American Man.
What is the origin, and the nature of, the this social isolation?
Why do individuals born in the US generally feel its effects in a way that is more pronounced than recent immigrants?
Tune in to this week's show to find out!!
Download this episode.
- Chapter 1: What is "The Social Isolation of the Asian American Man?"(download this chapter)
- Chapter 2: What is "The Asian Edge?" How do you use it to your advantage when meeting women?(download this chapter)
- Chapter 3: Q & A - Better Asian Man fields all of your questions about how to meet ladies -- LIVE! (download this chapter)
- "How do I know that your school (The ABCs of Attraction) is better than other schools?" - Anonymous, Austin, TX
- "Does this 'pick-up' stuff work for Asian American men, or is it only for white guys?" Anonymous, San Fancisco, CA
- "I'm getting a lot of phone numbers, but most of them are flakes. What should I do?" Baby Will, New York, NY
- "What is 'the fuckable line,' and how do I get myself above it?" - Ted, New York, NY
Open this podcast in iTunes.
Listen to the current week's episode.
Labels: Better Asian Man, Inner Game, Podcast, Social Isolation of Asian American Men, The Asian Edge, William