This week, Better Asian Man talks with ABCs' Kevin Feng about the F phase in the ABCs of Attraction structure. The FUTURE: Fun or Fake?
Do you think that you can memorize a bunch of cheesey lines, scripts, and routines off of the internet and expect to get laid? You're right! You certainly can... but there's a price to pay if you go that route.
That price includes: lots of wasted energy, lots of time spent memorizing useless shit that never really happened in real life, and a whole lot of bad karma when the girl finds out that you lied-- that you're the Fake guy. On the other hand, an alternative you may wish to consider is making yourself into the Fun guy!
How does one go about becoming the Fun guy, and what's in it for you if you do? Why is this phase of the ABCs of Attraction closely tied in with the C phase? Tune in to this week's podcast and find out!
- Chapter 1: Dating Advice - F - Fun or Fake? Which one will you be?(download this chapter)
- Chapter 2: Q & A - Better Asian Man fields all of your questions about how to meet ladies -- LIVE! (download this chapter)
- I'm trying to come up with my "demonstration of higher value" stories, but I'm just a college student. I don't have a "financial status" demonstration of higher value" story. What should I do? - Anonymous, Southern California
- After I approach a girl and do my opener, I just don't know where to go from there. What should I do? - Anonymous, Austin, Texas
- When I first meet a girl, is it ok for me to make her qualify herself to me? -- Dan, Southern California
- Chapter 3: New Year's Resolutions (download this chapter)
Listen to the current week's episode.
Download this episode.
Open this podcast in iTunes.
Labels: Better Asian Man, Kevin Feng, Lifestyle, Man Cannon, Podcast, Routines, William