Testimonials: Sydney, Australia Bootcamp (Nov 08)

"My point is, here i am now. Fresh from the camp, with a new profound level of respect for each and every one in the community, especially every asian here. For me, it was not about picking up. It was about understanding my weaknesses and overcome my demons."
- Will (Sydney, Australia)
We're fresh off of the Sydney bootcamp where I'm proud to say that I've given a life changing, transformative bootcamp experience to our Asian brothers out in Australia. I also had the opportunity to do a quick video interview with a couple of local PUAs located here so be on the look out for that in the near future talking about the ABCs' style of Holistic Game.

I have to say, there are tons of beautiful Australian blondes and generally they're really easy to approach.

Granted, however, I have encountered a somewhat higher level of active hostility from the blokes, but whether or not that means anything in the larger sense or simply isolated experiences, I still haven't broken down a complete explanation.

In the meantime, we're ALREADY taking ticket reservations for NEXT year and we've already SOLD ONE 2009 AUSTRALIAN BOOTCAMP TICKET... and the program is still SEVEN MONTHS AWAY! FYI, you can get some REALLY GREAT VALUE if you put down an EARLY BIRD DEPOSIT or a PAY IN FULL DISCOUNT.
You can call our local ABCs of Attraction Australian office number at:
M: (04) 49 66 65 53

And if you're wondering if our ABCs of Attraction bootcamps are really as amazing as everyone says they are, well, I'm a firm believer in that the PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING. So without further ado, here are TWO ABCs BOOTCAMP REVIEWS already posted by our students:

Sydney BC review by Minh.

My first warm up set opened up immediately and I didnt feel socially retarded today. I was listening to exactly what APB was saying and I was in control to the best of my ability emotionally and physically. Roughly 50% of my sets opened I was using more direct/natural style. I hesitated so many times just to have the girl be really NICE to me it was awesome.

I kissed close a blonde girl and had two tell me they like asian guys and some stories about how they went to asia. I met some different pretty european girls omg they are funky but I didnt BT spike them enough to control them emotionally although they thought I was cool.

I found that the kamakazi opened better for me with girls who were 8+ and were sitting still or not doing something ADD. I used some taught amogged tactics twice and it was funny not in the sense I was getting satisfaction from blowing out another guy but because it just reminds me how light hearted this game should be. It was a good night.

I felt so in the moment I wasnt self conscious at all and I even forgot what I looked like I was living totally outside my head.

And here's one from Will...
My Introduction (Sydney 08 Bootcamp Review)

i realised something that apb taught us. You dont become a man until you literally throw your 2 small asian balls on the line, get it fucking crushed so that you can come back with balls of steal. Yeah, i know that sounds cliche too. But how many of us have actually had to go through a real life hell, pushed far beyond your limits and have your comfort zone annihilated so dam much that it made you cry. Fuck, a grown man crying. That sounds so retarded but for me, it was liberating.

My point is, here i am now. Fresh from the camp, with a new profound level of respect for each and every one in the community, especially every asian here. For me, it was not about picking up. It was about understanding my weaknesses and overcome my demons.

For that, i am trully grateful to both JT and Kevin for their inspirational ass kicking. Thank you both. I'll be writing my testimonial of the BC later this week not because i was told to. But because i hope that everybody on these forums eventually realises that no excuse can outweigh the rewards of attending a BC.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,