10. Only go out if you are in a good mood. It is hard enough going out by yourself...So you are not in a good mood when you walk out that door to go to a club...maybe consider chilling at home. Having a good mood and attitude from the get go is important.Straycat, an ABCs Brother from Las Vegas, gives us some great tips and insight into how to properly solo sarge and get your party started right!
-Straycat (Las Vegas, NV)
The Superior Solo Sarging Guide by Straycat
Here is some tips for solo sarging in the night time:
1. Always go early; be part of the early bird crowd. By getting into the club early, you can start socializing right away. Since there is not many people, it will be easier to talk with people inside the venue. Less distractions, etc. They got no one else to talk to. As you make friends inside the venue, you can return to them later in the evening to hang out. Some clubs if you go early, they waive the cover charge and provide half price on drinks.... :D
2. Talk to bartenders when they are not busy. Chit Chat.
3. If you think a bouncer is cool, shake his hand.
4. Do not sit around like a "wall flower"; at least not early on. It makes you look like a "loser" and it will not do much for your state/energy.
5. Chill at the bar counter if there is no one to open yet. Make it your home base to relax.
6. Solo Sarging requires you to have a certain amount of energy. If you are naturally a high energy person, you are not going have any problems. Low energy guys..you guys need to be excited when you walk into the venue. Do something to pump that energy up...do jumping jacks or something.
7. Making a venue a regular spot is helpful b/c you can warm up to the bartenders and bouncers and later on, they provide social proof and protection(if you ever get into a confrontation).
8. Open All girls in the beginning of the evening. It gets your mouth moving and warms up your conversation skills.
9. Dance even if it is by yourself. Just sway to the music..unless you have no rhythm...I usually sway even while at the bar counter...it creates energy around you and you will notice the cool girls near you will do the same. Energy is transferrable.
10. Only go out if you are in a good mood. It is hard enough going out by yourself...So you are not in a good mood when you walk out that door to go to a club...maybe consider chilling at home. Having a good mood and attitude from the get go is important.
11. You are going out with "Intent"..not just to socialized....but to pull a girl...some nights you will have so much fun socializing that you forget you are there to meet someone you find attractive and take her home to meet your mom. :D
I will update; but for now, that is some general guidelines for solo sarging at night.
-Straycat (Las Vegas, NV)
Labels: Pick Up Artist Tips, Solo Sarging