Why PUA Companies have crappy customer service, and how we changed that! =)

"I honestly couldn't believe it myself, but I would find myself locking lips with LA hotties (like white girls too!, and I'm totally just some shlubby asian dude). It was simply amazing and for me personally, I'm just looking for that one special girl and you know sometimes you just meet that one special someone that has that "x-factor" and there's that special chemistry?"
-Kevin F.
Let's talk about a TABOO subject in the Community...

Most pick up companies have really poor customer service, and we're all okay with it. I mean, come on, we're Pick Up Artists, and it's hard to answer emails and phone calls after a hard weekend of sarging.

In fact, getting a Pro PUA on the phone can be as hard as finding a natural blonde at The Playboy Mansion!

Now, I guess we could have just hired some random girl with a cute voice, or some guy we could pay for $7 an hour, but then they wouldn't know what the hell they were talking about when you ask them PUA related questions.

After all, would you REALLY want to ask someone that hasn't even read "The Game" personal, intimate, potentially embarrassing bootcamp related questions?

Well, that's why we decided that who ever was answering our phones and emails would have to know what they were talking about.

I'd like you to meet our new full time Customer Service Representative: Kevin...

See, Kevin WAS an everday guy just like you and me with similar problems in his personal life, his dating lifestyle, his body language, his physical appearance and- most importantly- his confidence.

NOW, Kevin's one of a select and growing crew of the Pick Up elite...

The monumentous life changing decision he made was to take an ABCs of Attraction Bootcamp and be personally taught by me (The Asian Playboy) personally and the ABCs Team.

So it's because he's been through exactly the SAME PROBLEMS AS YOU ARE NOW that he's dedicating his full time, blood, sweat, and tears all towards helping YOU by answering any and all of your questions.

Don't just take MY word for it...

Ask Kevin yourself on the ABCs forums or PERSONALLY on the phone at 323-933-6525!

Read about his Los Angeles ABCs Bootcamp experience here:

"I honestly couldn't believe it myself, but I would find myself locking lips with LA hotties (like white girls too!, and I'm totally just some shlubby asian dude). It was simply amazing and for me personally, I'm just looking for that one special girl and you know sometimes you just meet that one special someone that has that "x-factor" and there's that special chemistry?"

- Kevin

If you have any questions about taking a bootcamp and want to ask for details in a non-judgemental, open, and PRIVATE atmosphere, or when you know you're ready, Kevin's your man.

He's a recent ABCs Bootcamp Graduate and Alumni Brother with his belly full of fire so he knows what's up.

Call Kevin personally at 323-933-6525 (M-F 10am-4pm PST) with any questions you might have OR email him at Kevin@ABCofAttraction.com

UPCOMING EVENTS (feel free to call for details!):

Labels: , , ,