In this action-packed episode, Better Asian Man.com explores Urban Fit Magazine with in-studio guest Amazin Lethi, Wingmen, and various strategies for meeting girls in the daytime.
- "How to get a hot girl to buy you a coffee at Starbucks: A Tutorial" - by Straycat (Las Vegas, NV)
- How do I transition from bantering with a girl to going into "comfort building topics" with her? - Straycat (Las Vegas, NV)
- My experiences in day game - Yellowcab (Los Angeles, CA)
- My experiences in expressing direct romantic interest in Asian American girls - Tank (Los Angeles, CA)
- Who is Amazin Lethi, and how is she representin' Asian Americans?
- What is "Wingmen" the TV show pilot?
Listen to this episode.
Download this episode.
Open this podcast in iTunes.
Remember: If you're in the Los Angeles, New York City, or San Francisco area and you're interested in a Day Game Two Day Workshop, you can sign up for a limited time pilot program fee of $600 (discounted even more if you're an Alumni Brother!).
Labels: Amazin Lethi, Better Asian Man, Day Game, TV Show Pilot, Urban Fit Magazine, Wingmen