PODCAST: How to get a girl to give you free drinks!

Podcast Episode of the Better Asian Man (8/3/08): How to get a girl to give you free drinks!

In this week's episode, we answer burning questions from Asian American men across the country:

  1. What do I do if I have a female friend who is starting to express interest in me? - Yellowcab (Los Angeles, CA)

  2. What do I do if I approach a girl, but I get the feeling that she's putting me in the friend-zone right then and there? Gatsby (New York, NY)

  3. How to get a girl to give you free drinks: A tutorial - Kevin Feng (Detroit, Michigan)

*Plus* you'll definitely want to listen to this episode's *special* on the perceived value of a sexually experienced man from a woman's perspective. We will talk with Joanna, dialing in from New York, NY.

Then, in our LIFESTYLE segment, we discuss the Better Asian Man's worst enemy.

Download this episode.

Listen to this episode.

And don't forget to sign up for the next New York City Certified Bootcamp!

Labels: , , , , , ,