ABCs of Attraction: Protector of Loved Ones - More than an Attraction Switch

And that's when I realized the importance of the "Protector of Loved Ones." It made me feel like a man, and she realized how much I'd do to protect her ... Now, I took the bootcamp to get laid and become a better PUA. The bootcamp greatly helped with that, but through it, I also became a better man, for myself, my family & friends, and for the women that I met and brought into my life.
Gatsby here. During our bootcamps, we learned of an Attraction Switch - The Protector of Loved Ones.

APB even shared an example of a story of how he took care of his gf when she was in danger... To be honest with u, I didn't really get it. So instead, I worked more on stories that deals with more goals, success, ambition, humor, etc.

How could I? I had never had to protect anyone before... Until recently having to deal with my gf's crazy abusive ex. And I finally undersood. It is one of my duties and responsibilities as a man, to do everything I can to make sure my girl is safe. I let her know that I got her back, that I'd do anything to protect her (and I proved it), and I re-assured her that she's not alone. I also continued to tell her how strong and resilient she is...

Meanwhile, I hyper-accelerated my fighting, boxing, and street defense training in case shit hits the fan and I have to physically protect her. I even trained knife & weapon defense because her ex was a psycho who carried weapons. I was going to protect my girl, no matter what.

And that's when I realized the importance of the "Protector of Loved Ones." It made me feel like a man, and she realized how much I'd do to protect her. She told me that she feels safe and secure when she's with me. And... I could tell she was even more attracted to me.

I'm happy to tell you now that the situation is resolved.

I want to thank ABC alumnus War, who trained me in street defense, ABC alumnus ML, a lawyer in NYC, who volunteered his knowledge and support, Man Cannon for his morale support, and APB and Jewelz, for key advice & feedback throughout the situation. As you can see, the ABC alumni and team had my back throughout.
--

Now, I took the bootcamp to get laid and become a better PUA. The bootcamp greatly helped with that, but through it, I also became a better man, for myself, my family & friends, and for the women that I met and brought into my life.

And that's what our ABC of Attraction bootcamp / program is all about. Sign up before January 1, 2008 and save a couple hundred dollars before tuitions increase.

Labels: , , , ,