FR: What's an Alumni Outing Like?

"Going out with APB and Johnny Wolf on an alumni outing is about stepping up to the plate-- stepping up to the plate to establish your own fully romantic connections with a woman, or stepping up to the plate to take out an amog thats getting in your way, and stepping up to the plate to stand by your brothers are all part of the rite of passage for every member of our fraternal order."

-Man Cannon
Gatsby here. Damn. There's a lot going on around here these days. I got my first few looks at Project Forbidden City a.k.a. Asian Hollywood. Beautiful 5-bedroom mansion in an amazing location. More details to come...

And what else is new with the APB Team besides my being in a lovely relationship with an absolutely lovely girl? (Sorry, I had to.) Man Cannon, the guy who laid a HB Korean during his bootcamp three weeks ago, has a report on what an alumni outing is like. (Btw, he just sent me his 2nd cold-lay LR from Friday night that'll be posted next week. It's called "The Cunt Punted Gets His Revenge.") I just got off the phone with him and he and three other alumni in NYC went out this weekend and had a blast. And that's what it's all about. Brothers hanging out, looking out for each other, and meeting beautiful girls.

In addition to the best-in-class lectures and field work, privileges of becoming an APB Alumni include networking events like APB Alumni dinners, alumni outings, discounted products and workshops / bootcamps, access to the "Inner Sanctum" forums and members of the APB team, and invitations to party at Project Forbidden City!

The year's wrapping up and bootcamps are filling up for the year. We'll be offering bootcamps in the following cities: Vegas, NYC, Toronto, LA, Dallas, and others.

Lock in your seat at:
http://www.abcofattraction.com/wordpress/checkout

Or send us a question:
http://www.abcofattraction.com/wordpress/contact-us



""I'm not sure." a slinky blonde girl said to me as her LMR kicked in. As this girl's BT started spiking up, her ASD began to come out swinging. Just another pitch thrown at us in the many innings of the game.

Our evening started out with a wonderful celebration of Golden Sacks' de-virginization party at the Odesssa diner in alphabet city. This was, without a doubt, the coolest dinner I have ever attended in my life. Great conversation, great food, and great company. The alumni dinner was merely a brief warm up for the adventures that awaited us that evening.

Afterwards, we went out for an alumni outing. This was a completely new experience for me. Unlike bootcamp outings, where hand-holding is a common occurance, this outing, to some, might have been considered as an exercise in "being thrown to the wolves." Absent of wing-assistance, I had no such conveniences as obstacles being occupied for me, or cunt punters being pre-punted, or cock blockers being pre- blocked. Thrown to the wolves indeed. Students must man-up during alumni outings, because this is what we had set out to prepare for when we first signed up for our bootcamps. This is the journey we have been waiting to embark on. There were no safety nets at that point.

However, I soon learned that "being thrown to the wolves," is a temporary state of mind which quickly disappeared as the evening progressed. The energy and excitement in the room was undeniable-- people were drinking dancing, flirting, and socializing to the beat of the music. I and my fellow brothers opened countless sets, kiss closed numerous times, and cock-blocked a plentiful assortment of the white, black, and latino men which surrounded us. For the first time in my life I was able to connect with girls that were either alone, or there with their boyfriends (or, as it appeared, supposed boyfriends), and even made out with a girl while the guy she came in with stood idly by wondering what the hell had just happened. It was a tremendous rush to put my arm around her and shove my tongue down her ear, which she reacted to by leaning into me but at the same time discreetly turning her body and facial position so that the guy she came in with couldn't see what we were doing. At this point in the evening I had approached, flirted with, kissed, danced with, and number closed over a dozen sets. It was at this point that I realized that we weren't being thrown to the wolves at all. We were the wolves. Everyone saw what we were doing, and they were certainly curious and naturally attracted to us.

"Amog that guy over there." APB could tell from the body language that she was with him, but she wasn't into him at all. So I started kickin' it to her, despite the immediate token LMR that kicked in due to the guy being there. The next thing I know, one of my fellow brothers in our fraternal order came over to run interference, so I could mini-isolate and kiss close the girl. She was enjoying my nibbling her ear, and turned her body ever so slightly so that she could lean into me just enough for the guy to not be able to see what we were doing. My wing later told me that he was darting his eyes back and forth in what could either be interpreted as fits of jealousy or utter confusion. "Would you like to kiss me?" I playfully asked? The "I'm not sure" eventually turned into an unabashed "yes."

For most people, this may all seem childish. Many people will say, "Making out with someone else's girlfriend? What are you trying to prove?" This isn't about proving anything. This is about being able to have dignity for yourself without having to kowtow to the unspoken societal laws that have been imposed on the Asian American Man for hundreds of years. This is about being able to express your sexual desires and to allow women to reciprocate those same sexual desires back on you whenever and wherever you both feel comfortable doing so-- whether it be in a club, at a party, at the local grocery store, in your neighborhood, in the world, standing next that girl's supposed boyfriend, or in front of the amog who "saw her first." Going out with APB and Johnny Wolf on an alumni outing is about stepping up to the plate-- stepping up to the plate to establish your own fully romantic connections with a woman, or stepping up to the plate to take out an amog thats getting in your way, and stepping up to the plate to stand by your brothers are all part of the rite of passage for every member of our fraternal order.

Batter up.



-Man Cannon

Labels: , , , ,