FR: Jewelz Attracts and Extracts a HB 8.5 in Vegas!

"HB8.5: It’s just when I saw you earlier tonight, you just turned me on. You just exude confidence and pure sexuality not to mention your fun as hell. Let me give you my number and the next time I come to Vegas, I’ll come alone or make time for you alone.

Jewelz: Thank you, you are beautiful and I would love to see you when you come back.
This is the first FR of its kind. A female PUA's field report of picking up a hot girl.

For those who don't know, Jewelz is our official wing-woman in Vegas, as well as a full-time Vegas socialite / promoter and professional dancer / model. She's helped out in multiple Vegas bootcamps throughout the past few months, assisting and motivating our clients in their quest for PUA-dom. Her knowledge about social dynamics, positive and uplifting energy, and confident and sexual energy have helped numerous students in the following:

  • Getting students into venues for free
  • Approaching and opening sets for clients
  • Winging with clients in any type of set (i.e. occupying the obstacle in a two female-set so client could isolate target)
  • Providing social proof
  • Offering fashion advice
  • Giving valuable insight and tips on improving their game as well as a post fieldwork debrief.


  • She's seen every type of client while attending our bootcamps and understands interracial pick-up and relationships.

    But here at ABC of Attraction, we have high standards. Every instructor / wing-woman has to meet strict requirements for teaching and assisting students. So Jewelz has been going out lately to game... OTHER girls. After all... to help our male clients successfully attract women... she needs to be able to demonstrate how it's done, right?

    She does more... than just attract in this FR...


    P.S. She will begin offering her wing-woman services in Vegas to those who are:
  • Taking a Vegas bootcamp

  • Living in Vegas
  • Visiting Vegas for a good-time


  • More details to come on this... as we are currently finalizing the program structure that will provide the most value and fun for our clients.



    "Last night was a freakin’ CRAZY night!!! I sit here at 4:30 AM and write this still in amazement as to what actually happened tonight. So I ventured out solo tonight to the Las Vegas strip to see what trouble I could get into. On Thursday nights I like to go to the Vegas hotspot, Voodoo Lounge which was a good decision on my part. It ended up being really busy tonight with a good mixture of beautiful women and men. About 1 ½ hours through the night I noticed that this HB8.5 was keep eyeing me and always ended up in the same area as me. Since I was feeling quite sexual tonight I decided she was to be mine. :) I decided to go Direct on her and see what happens. Our conversation went as follows:

    Jewelz: Your beauty caught my eye and I just had to tell you.
    HB8.5: I actually saw you when you walked in and have been eyeing you all night.
    Jewelz: Well thank you, I feel privileged (and I kissed her hand)
    HB8.5: (blushes) Can I buy you a drink?

    I comply since we were already standing at the bar, then went outside to look at the city of lights. I know I already successfully kicked ass in the A and B categories so I decide to run some compliance tests with her. She passed all my compliance tests and I isolated her to different parts of the club about 4-5 times. After talking to her for awhile I find out that she isn’t from here (of course) and she tells me that she is staying at the Rio which is awesome because that is where the club is so logistics are on my side. We dance, have some more drinks, and smoke hookah. It was only her 2nd time ever smoking hookah, so I asked her if she ever had a shotgun before and she said no. I told her to wait a second and took a big breath in motioned for her to come close to me. I blew the smoke into her mouth with our lips just touching each other. After she finished exhaling the smoke, I looked at her lips, touched her face and kissed her. After that I pulled away and she looked at me with these sad eyes.

    Jewelz: We can never do that again because then I’ll be forced to let you give me a massage in your hotel room. (I started to leave her and she grabs me by my arm and pulls me to kiss her again.)


    HB8.5: I think I can handle that, let’s go…
    Jewelz: You know I’m not that easy, give me 3 reasons first…
    HB8.5: No problem, 1. you are amazingly hot and you turn me on, 2. I’m reeealllly good at massages, 3. I’ve never had a complaint.

    Jewelz: I can’t stay that long though cause I need to get up early for work.

    We leave the club and go to her room. There is no LMR yet and I’m getting confident about tonight. When we get up there, we are making out all the way down the hallway. We get into the room and he asks if I want a glass of champagne, I say sure so we toast to “Great and wild times in Vegas.” She takes off my shirt and tells me to lie on the bed and she will give me that massage. I was really just teasing her about that but hey if she’s really going to give me one, why the hell not. In the middle of the massage she starts kissing my neck and I roll over for a hardcore make out session. All of a second, I hear a key at the door and I knew it wasn’t going to be good. We are both topless and here comes a f**king cock block. Her boyfriend walks in drunk and smoking. She jumps off me and I try to hide but it is no use. She told me that she was single earlier, so I was confused. He was gambling as she went to the club. He was just as surprised to see me as I was to see him. I think he was in shock, just as I was. I get dressed really quick because I could tell he wasn’t cool with it. Evidently, she has never told him that if the girl is sexy and fun enough, that she likes to experiment with them. He was actually pretty nice to me but made it clear that he didn’t approve. I got out of there as fast as I could, and when I started down the hall, I heard the door open again. It was her.

    HB8.5: I’m so sorry about that. It’s just when I saw you earlier tonight, you just turned me on. You just exude confidence and pure sexuality not to mention your fun as hell. Let me give you my number and the next time I come to Vegas, I’ll come alone or make time for you alone.

    Jewelz: Thank you, you are beautiful and I would love to see you when you come back.

    She gives me another deep kiss and returns to her room. I leave the hotel and decide to call it a night. There is only so much drama I can or want to handle in one night.

    P.S. Pictures soon to come!!!

    xoxo

    ~ Jewelz ~

    Labels: , , , , , , , ,