Text Message Carpet Bombing & the Ultimate C&F Valentine's SMS

I've said this many times before and I'll say it again. I'm a very lazy Pick Up Artist.

I have one goal when I go out. To have FUN. And part of having fun is getting laid. With the least amount of work. And texting girls (1 to 20 at a time) requires almost NO effort...

So, some rules when it comes to text message hook ups:
  1. NEVER delete a number. Seriously, I subscribe to TD's old maxim. You cannot TRULY next a girl until you've slept with her. Otherwise, her non-response is actually HER choice. Not yours.
  2. Text every week or so. Rotate through numbers from the fresh & active to the defunct & random. I've hooked up with girls that were 6 months+ old leads. The nice thing is, obviously the phone-close wasn't great back then, but they've forgotten and you can make another strong impression.
  3. The structure of a typical text message convo (with 12 to 30 girls) is a cocky and funny opener, followed by some comfort building (hey, what's up, blah blah) and a SPECIFIC meetup.
  4. Say you start with 10 #-closes from last week. Solid to so-so. Text all 10. 8 responses back laughing at your C&F text opener. Comfort building. Goes to 6. Work out the logistics. Go for the meet. 3 or 2. Decide between them who you see that night and who you see tomorrow.
  5. Seriously, with all my traveling, I have NO time to do Phone Game (and it was never my strong point anyways) with a girl I haven't done a SNL (Same Night Lay). I don't do relationships (even short ones) so my reasons for doing this are probably different from yours. But whatever your goal is, this takes little effort, little investment, and will allow you to hook up every week.
  6. The Ultimate Valentines C&F text: "Happy Valentines day! I know its a bit early but I have thousands of sexy friends so I'm starting with tha ugliest ones first!"
  7. Non-response you can use, "Hey, I don't understand what I didn't hear."
  8. Make them intrigued and curious with an open-ended SOI (Statement of Interest), "I was thinking about you..." Use this when you know you're good. Comfort building should last no more than 3 to 5 texts on yours/hers part (if even that).
  9. To the random, non-sequitor neg, "You're silly."
  10. And for the actual meet (and ALWAYS go for the meet no matter what), just to make her jump through a final hoop as well as make logistics easier, I always tell her, "Text me when you get there..."
  11. Finally, no texting afterhours UNLESS you've bagged her. Then it just becomes a desperate, last ditch booty call.
Works for me.

But your mileage may vary.

Labels: , , , , ,