Alumnus Groove's LR++: Threesome with Strippers!

"At first my FB was very apprehensive about letting me kiss her friend, but I was very calm and collected; all the while remembering what I've read one PUA say (can't remember who) a threesome can't be YOUR fantasy....it has to be HERS."
-Groove
I've had former students and alumni get their first lay, makeout, date, etc. after taking one of my bootcamps, but Groove- a hugely talented student and wingman of mine- is the first (as far as I know) to get a THREESOME! And not just any threesome, but a threesome with strippers!

Yes, the Force is strong in this one and I'm happy to report that Groove has officially graduated from "mere student" to one of my Assistant Coaches who- if I can work out the logistics- will be helping out in the last, under $1000 group bootcamp in Vegas. Don't miss out on one of the most life changing, cost effective Dating & Pick Up Programs out there while I still have it priced under $1000!

I'll also be putting up his groundbreaking College Classroom Day Game series of posts. There's a lot to be learned here folks so stay tuned!
Yup. Threesome with strippers.

I haven't been posting LRs lately. Not that I've got em coming out my ass or anything, but I have skipped a few. Don't ask me why, it's probably to my detriment, I know many of you have a lot to offer in the way of post-lay advice. But this I just couldn't help but post.

My only real FB right now is a stripper at a popular club here in town. I met her at a club in Denton quite a while ago and can get sex from her when I want, so there's nothing really noteworthy about the fact that I laid her. Not gonna lie, she's not a 10 or anything. A little hippy, maybe slightly taller than average, but she's got a coyness about her I find sexy. She's a 7.

But she'll lick my asshole if I told her to.

Fast forward to last night. She invites me to watch her dance and while I'm very hesitant (she was obviously attempting to lead me), I knew damn well if I did I'de have a good chance of fucking her at her work (bathroom, private room, wherever...it happens).

So I call up a buddy and we head down there, make nice with several of the girls, grab a drink. She finds me and introduces me to her friend HBblonde (again, another 7), and explains how they both just made out together for a guy in a private room. Neat.

Now, there are LOTS of hot strippers there, so I'm left with a choice. Practice some hired-gun game (of which I'm not too proud to admit I'm not the best at), or go with the sure lay and potential threesome.

APB likes to say: "Better to have a bird in the hand than two in the bush."

I wanted the threesome.

My FB isolates me and gives me several free dances, makeout, I finger her, etc... and the night goes on until the end when I bounce them both back to my house.

At this point, I would like to extend my hand of gratitude to Prophet, who's card game got me the threesome. Dude, shit. That really is greenback, in the bank, "can't buy me love," MONEY.

I combined it with what little I know of the dual-induction massage and it was three-way lovin in no time.

At first my FB was very apprehensive about letting me kiss her friend, but I was very calm and collected; all the while remembering what I've read one PUA say (can't remember who) a threesome can't be YOUR fantasy....it has to be HERS.

So there ya go, cats. My first threesome.

Yup. A threesome with strippers.

-Groove


Signed, Asian Playboy

RELATED POSTS

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,