Testimonial: Groove

"The past summer was a period of extraordinary personal growth and learning for me, and it was due largely in part to the teachings and guidance of Dallas' own Asian Playboy. Thanks, bro."

-Groove (Dallas)

"PS. I've tripled my number of lays since taking his program."
[NOTE: One other element I wanted to mention is that I do provide an unspoken and unofficial lifetime support for all my bootcamp students. I have students from last year that continue to keep in contact with me via the phone, text messaging, e-mail, and now the Playboy Club. I can't always get to everyone in a timely manner, but I do try to not only provide an extended Support Structure in the form of networking with other Alumni but also free advice in dating and life in general. It is generally easier for me to respond through the Alumni forum and the most likely to get my attention. Just prod me every now and then (or three or four or five) because I do get caught up in other activities beyond Pick Up.]

Amongst many of the other things I need to get around to blogging, I have Groove's bootcamp testimonial that he did with me in Dallas over the Summer. He was an awesome student with untapped potential that I've hopefully helped him put under his control.

As you might remember, Groove was a fast learner and has achieved many lays after (and during! the bootcamp) including using my infamous Dance Handjob Technique.

OK, now to Groove's testimonial...

Now I'm not trying to suck dick here, but...you can bounce over to his blog and find testimonial after review after debrief on how great of an instructor he is, blah blah, yada yada...

Which is unequivocally true. APB is a great instructor. He has the know-how, and the tools to turn any willing person with a penis and two brain cells to rub together into Don Juan.

So I don't necessarily feel like I need to reiterate the obvious. What I do wish to do is explain why I think his program is as effective as it is.

I'm a Dallas guy, so I'de met APB through the Dallas lair a few times prior to taking his program. I'de heard from various folks about his curriculum, his style of teaching, and the like; and because of this, I'm not going to lie....I didn't feel like much of the lecture portion would be totally new to me.

I was wrong.

The reason that APB's program is so effective is that he works with you, one-on-one, to develop and enhance aspects of your own life that are ALREADY attractive to women. That's the beauty of it.

This is in no way a back-handed compliment to APB, but, I was attractive to women before I took his bootcamp.

I just didn't know it. Rather, I didn't know how to maximize its affect. Things such as voice inflection and body-language manipulation can't be taught on a message board. You HAVE to see it live. It took the fine-tuning and structuralization that he provides in order for me to see that natural attractiveness mirrored in the girls I was interacting with.

Also, in my opinion, there's a lot of misinformation floating around the seduction community. So much of what we do tends to teeter on the verge of abnormality; and what's great about APB is that he acknowledges that. For all the lessons the community has to offer, it has its shortcomings...for example: inciting in people the innate urge to feel like they HAVE to be in set whenever they're in the field. This simply isn't true; in fact, it's counter-productive; and I learned this in my bootcamp.

So there. The past summer was a period of extraordinary personal growth and learning for me, and it was due largely in part to the teachings and guidance of Dallas' own Asian Playboy. Thanks, bro.

-Groove (Dallas)

PS. I've tripled my number of lays since taking his program.


Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts
>> Student Groove's LR: First Lay Report After Bootcamp
>> Student Groove's HJR: First Hand Job Report After Bootcamp
>> Student Gatsby's FR+: First Ever Makeout Close After Bootcamp
>> Student LVONIS's LR: First One Night Stand and On First Night of Bootcamp
>> [GRATUITOUS SALES PITCH]: So what are you waiting for? Take a consultation for the most intense, personalized, and reasonably priced bootcamp!