The Top 10 Rules, Mottos, and Sayings of an Asian Man

I had 23 famous sayings. APB's 23 Mottos if you will. This week, I added one ("I put the Asian in Caucasian!" - Anonymous) to add up to 24. I now give you Asian Playboy's Top 10 Sayings in Life, Love, and Business.

[ASIAN PLAYBOY'S TOP 10 MOTTOS]
  1. "It is better to ask for forgiveness, rather than permission." - Asian Playboy (TM)
  2. "I will die kicking and screaming before I give up." - NO FEAR
  3. "I will never leave a brother or sister behind. EVER." - U.S. Marines
  4. "Always leave her BETTER than you found her." - Neil Strauss
  5. "Sleep is for the weak." - Anonymous
  6. "I WILL dream the Impossible Dream." - The Man of La Mancha
  7. "Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in." - Robert Frost
  8. "Once you go Asian... You can't go Caucasian!" - Blonde girl I made out with
  9. "Now cracks a noble heart. Good night sweet prince[ss]. And flights of Angel sing thee to thy rest." - Shakespeare, Hamlet [Great break up Text Message]
  10. "When a superior man hears of the Tao, he immediately begins to embody it. When an average man hears of the Tao, he half believes it, half doubts it. When a foolish man hears of the Tao, he laughs out loud. If he didn't laugh, it wouldn't be the Tao." - Lao Tzu


Learn it.

Live it.

DO IT.