Oberion's Testimonial and Review of His First Approach Bootcamp

I just got back from Denver, Colorado doing a followup bootcamp with Oberion under "APB's Alumni Program."

Here's his synopsis and review of the first bootcamp last month in Dallas. I'm happy to say that Oberion made huge progress at his second bootcamp getting not only numbers, but kissing several blonde hotties (even in front of his other girls). It just warms the cockles of my heart knowing the top players in a club are two Asian brothers.

Stay tuned to Oberion's ongoing adventures to achieve rockstar PUAdom.

Doing a boot camp with APB seriously change your entire perception on pickup.

An online gaming buddy of mine told me about this book called “The Game” a while back. After reading The Game, I took a left at the fork of life and found myself being involved with a group of guys who participate in this game of pickup. I would go out with them and watch them approach sets while I stood around in the ‘circle of lamers.’ After a while, I got a bit frustrated, the guys would try to give advises but there was no structure, one day I decided I need some expert advice.

After two months of waiting for my boot camp scheduled date, I was finally on a flight to Dallas. When I go to my hotel, I was scared to death and excited at the same time. I wasn’t sure what the hell was going to happen.

4pm on Thursday, I got a called from APB telling me he is downstairs in the lobby. I went downstairs to get him and the training started. We went over the sticking points I sent him: approaching, opening, following up conversation, story telling, creating dhvs stories, projecting vocal tone over loud environment, and kinoing. The last thing we did was making cheat sheet. I felt really comfortable with the whole session but when he said, “alright, get dress and let’s go.” I started to panic (internally). This was it, this is what the whole day of talking came down too.

“OMG, what the hell am I doing here” was running thru my head, “I’m going to die!! I can’t do this!”

Our first venue is right next to my hotel. We walked around the place a bit, APB introduced me to some of the waitresses he knew and then headed out to the patio. I sat there looking thru my cheat sheet hoping he won’t tell me to open any sets just yet.

Next thing I know, “single set behind you, open her … umm wait until she get off her cell phone.” She was on her phone for a bit so I decided to use the restroom. Once done, I walked up to my target, executed my routine. At first, she wasn’t into it so I kept on going with my stories after stories after stories; finally she broke down and started to engage the conversation.

First night out, I opened a total of 4 quality sets, which is more then what I’ve open back home.

The 2nd night out was pretty bad but with some good results. I got blown out of my first 3 sets so my confidence level was going down, then we got rascal slurs thrown our way, blew myself out of a really hot set. I opened a total of 5 sets but at the end of the night, I wasn’t proud.

I didn’t approach a mixed set consisting of 4 guys and 3 girls (The guys were beta looking but I guess I was even more beta then they were), had APB demoed 3 times, and didn’t run any direct game. Needless to say, I was very upset with myself.

The 3rd night, I plan to make up for my lamest. I opened a total of 7 sets. I could have of done more but my approach anxiety was still pretty high.

Overall experience: I had a great time and felt like I was in Hell at the same time. Every time I came back to APB for debriefing the he goes, “2 set to your left, Go.” “3 set to right, Go.” “2 set behind you, Go.” “Open the waitress.” “Open those two sets over there.” Ahh damn you! Will you let me take a break! Regardless of this, I miss having him around. He kept on pushing me into sets but now, I have to push myself.

Note: Watch out when he goes into Morpheus mode …

-Oberion (Colorado)

Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts
>> Oberion's Bootcamp Field Report Day 1: Ready? Sets? Go!
>> Oberion's Bootcamp Field Report Day 2: Bars! Bars! Bars!
>> Oberion's Bootcamp Field Report Day 3: Graduation Night

>> Student Groove Gets a Handjob Report
>> Student LVONIS Gets a One Night Stand During Bootcamp Report