I found time to post this week. After I get my freaking finals out of the way,
I’ll be able to supply you guys with more goodies.
I’ve been analyzing my structure, lately, and here are some things you should
Keep in mind when picking up women during the day.
TIP # 1 Master Your Location
I want you to pick out 3 places in your town where you will practice developing
your day time pick up skills. The first time you visit these places make sure that
you just have a hell of a good time without even thinking about picking up women. It
is very important to for you to be comfortable with the area. Observe the surroundings and the kinds of women that are around. Know the days when the “HOT” women usually show up. Some places you might want to check out are Malls, beaches, bookstores, parks, and etc.
It is also important to...
A. Know what type of woman you’re after- Take 30 minutes of your time to think of the kind of woman you want. Think of what she might look like, her characteristics, personality, and passion. If you like women that are in to health and fitness then go to the gym. If you like women that are spiritual then go to a yoga class. If you want women that are intellectual then go to bookstores, libraries, and join organizations. If you want women that that love to have a good time then go too bars, clubs, or karaoke places. Get the point?
B. Go to places where she’s likely to hang out- Go to places where she’s likely to hang out and befriend everyone. Be a regular. If you’re passionate about music then go to concerts. If you’re not passionate about music, but you love rock “chicks”, then it’s about time to get yourself out there and experience new things. Don’t limit yourself to just one type of girl. Go out of your comfort level and meet as much women as you can. Sooner or later, you’ll find out what you really like in a woman.
If you’re just starting out with picking up women during the day then I suggest that you
TIP # 2 Be Social With Everyone
I want you to become someone who can be “COOL AND INTERESTING” with everyone
Regardless of their gender, status, age, and etc.
This is something that not a lot of people pay attention to. If you want to be good with women you got to be a good with everybody. If you want to be good with everybody then you got to e a good communicator. If you want to be a good communicator then you have to practice daily.
One of the most common mistakes that guys make is that they develop a PICK UP PERSONA. They have this switch inside their minds. When they see a really attractive girl they turn that “I’m a pick up artist” switch on and go for it. That’s not good. That’s BAAADDD fellas.
Everything that you learn about pick up is a skill. These skills have existed way before pick up was being taught or learned. These are the skills that successful people in general use when they communicate with other people. There is a transition that everyone goes through until they reach a level of mastery.
In a nutshell, this means that in the beginning, everything you have to start out with getting as much information as you can. Absorb as much information as you can. Don’t be satisfied with just information. Remember that information is not power but potential power. After this you’re going to make a connection between your mind and your mouth.
Yes, you have to say what you think. You have to convey who you are. You got to be able to verbalize it. Let’s say you’re a really interesting guy. Probably one of the best guitarists, surfer, basketball player, or (insert your positive quality here) in the world. If you don’t know how to convey it to people then it’s useless. They won’t know what you’re about. Once again, don’t assume people that people can read minds. If you’re a cool guy but you don’t convey it right then people won’t think you’re cool. Does that make sense?
Lastly, it just becomes who you are. You don’t even have to think about it. It’s the same analogy when you’re trying to learn how to drive.
Stage 1 of the learning process --> You gather Information
Stage 2 of the learning process --> Apply that information (this is the period of adjustment and great in congruency) If you’re an amateur it will reflect. Big time. It will take some practice until you get to…
Stage 3 of the learning process --> It becomes who you are. It’s the point when you do things without even thinking about it. It’s going to be like crossing the street or driving a car. At first you’re going to be cautious and anal about every single subtlety there is out there. Next thing you know the rules don’t apply anymore. You can be more flexible and it comes out as natural because it’s so integrated in your system.
This applies to getting good at communicating with everyone. It’s learnable. It’s a process. It’s the foundation of everything you’re going to learn in order to be exceptional with women. The process can be a bitch but you have to barrel through the pain period in order to get good.
This brings me to my nugget for today
The 5 Essential Steps In For Learning How To Be Successful With Women And Other Things In Life
1. Goal- Set your goals. Know what you want 10 years from now, a year from now, and a month from now.
2. Plan- Come up with a game plan. How will you achieve your goal? What measures are necessary in order to achieve your goal? Take baby steps. Don’t cram everything up in a day. Try learning the very basics first then when you’ve mastered that you can move on to the next.
3. Act- Just do it. Don’t procrastinate. You will come up with a barrage of excuses that will hinder your success. Ignore those excuses. You have to be able to carry out your plan efficiently and consistently.
4. Feedback- There’s no such thing as failure, just feedback. Every single response you get is VERY IMPORTANT. Whether you succeed or not, every single response you get will help you out. Why is that? Let’s say you’re taking a test, how would you feel if you weren’t given the result afterwards? Curious right? But that’s not the point, you won’t know where you went right and where you went wrong. Remember that every single failure brings you closer to success. Stay positive and learn.
5. Improve- Know where you went wrong and do everything in your power not to commit the same mistake again. You don’t have to fail a 100 times in order to get good. That’s just not very smart. Every single time you fail, I want you to step back and take a look at everything you just went through. Try to figure out where you went wrong or have someone experienced enough to help you out. After figuring this out, learn as much as you can so you don’t fail again.
You will always reach a plateau. You will always have something higher to strive for after you achieved your goal and that should bring you back to…
6. Step 1- You get the point?
(to be continued….)
Your Day Game Coach,
Learn How To Meet Women During The Day