Somtimes I Just Don't Like White People

For real.

This is one of those posts that if I had a business manager (which I don't) or someone I could depend upon with expertise in publicity or marketing (which I don't), that they'd be screaming at me- no, they'd be DRAGGING ME AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.

Straight up. I just have myself. Always have. Always will. No manager. No lawyer. No PR rep. Just me.

Fuck it. Fuck THEM. I didn't get into this to be rich. I stumbled into this by SHEER accident, helping my Asian and newbie bros out.

I'm an AVERAGE man. I'M NO ONE SPECIAL. I'm not tall. I don't know magic tricks. I'm not incredibly goodlooking. I'm not even super smart (Well, actually I am, but that's neither here nor there).

Straight up, I'm just JT.

I'm 5"6, adopted Vietnamese American who has never met his real father. In my life, every year, every month, almost every week... I've experienced racism and prejudice.

I know you're expecting me to be this awesome guru... this guy who has all his shit together... and for the most part I do. Health, business... and sometimes relatitionships and women. But it's the last part that I have the most difficulty...

I fight it.

I ignore it.

I rail against it.

But sometimes... it's too much for me to handle. Maybe it's because of Texas, being in the deep South. Or maybe it just IS.

Buddha, help me, please... But I've fought hard. I've hooked up with multiple girls, white, black, latina... but in the end, I'm fighting a losing battle...

I'll never be white and my Game is STILL better than every guy in the room.

Yet...

Sometimes, it doesn't matter...

Somtimes...

IT ONLY MATTERS WHAT COLOR YOU ARE.

Maybe I was born as egotistical and self-centered as I am for a purpose, but the shit I've been going through, living in this southern rat hole... where your friends and girl friends place you on the low end of the abacus because you're not a white man... well, it just fucking SUCKS.

If you want someone to tell you, "YOU CAN DO IT!" even if you're ugly, fat, not white... that's not me. I'm telling you the straight up truth. Gentlemen...

THAT'S BULLSHIT.

You're going to have:

PLAY HARDER...

FIGHT HARDER...

GAME BETTER...

AND KICK MORE ASS THAN ANYONE ELSE AROUND YOU.


Tonight, I made out with a tall, brunette Tina Fey look alike. Full make it. Hand job through my jeans while on the dance floor.

I was introduced to her by a girlfriend, who provided me with social proof. But... I fought for it. Every step of the way.

EVERY.

FUCKING.

INCH.

I played every card right. I played every step perfectly I said it with such suave that James Bond was rolling in the grave. Yet, even though I played it like a piano... In the end, it didn't matter.

In the end...

I was told... by the other girls...

"Hey, JT.

Give it up.

You're Asian."


... I'm Asian. Yeah, I am. To them, I can't have a girl like her. Life shouldn't be like this. But it is.

I may have been the coolest guy... but in the end, I was another non-white person...

...
...
...

FUCK THAT. I didn't fucking give up 10 years ago. And I'm NOT giving up now. You want a cheerleader? Someone who can tell you that you can do it and all that matters is that you memorize a few stories, a few lines and fake an attitude...?

Well, you go to someone else because this is MY BLOG. This is MY LIFE. These are MY REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES.

I'm not selling pipe dreams. False promises.

This shit is hard.

I've put my ego on the line. I've had girls straight up tell me they didn't like Asian guys. I've had girls tell me that the reason they don't like Asian guys is because we have small cocks.

I've had guys tell me to my face that all Asians are pussies. I've been called all the racist Asian names from the time I started going to school with white people up till this day. And nothing's changed.

I'VE BEEN KICKED OUT FOR BEING NON-WHITE.

I'VE BEEN IN FIGHTS BECAUSE I WAS NON-WHITE.

This is life.

Fuck it.

I'm the Asian Playboy.

I win.

I lose.

But...

I'm...

NEVER...

EVER...

A...

FUCKING...

EVER...

NON-COMPETITOR.

You want pipe dreams?

Go.

Some.

Where.

Fucking.

Else.

You want to hook up with Asian girls, white girls, and whatever else? Be prepared to FIGHT for it.

Fuck everyone else.

I'm the Asian Playboy.

And I will NEVER give up.