Poll: How Does the New Blog Look?

If you haven't noticed, over the past month or two, I've been slowly upgrading the template and code behind my blog. I'm starting to realize that Blogger, while nice and free, is rather limited and may actually move my Dating Advice and Seduction Tips for Men Blog over to a true website. but that's in the future.

Here are just some of the things I've added in the past few months:

So, without further ado, I'd appreciate it if you took the time to vote in my mini-poll that's located in the upper right column. This way I can get a feel for how the new site is working for you and I'll probably keep it up until next week.

I've also included an online e-mail form if you'd like to make further comments and/or suggestions. More improvements to my blog are still on the way!





Blog Feedback Form

What is your name?



What is your e-mail address?


What things do you like about the new blog template?


What things do you not like about the new blog template?


Comments or Questions:




Free Email Forms from Bravenet.com