Some Things Still Throw Me Off

Just wanted to share this as a juxtaposition from my latest full on hook up from the other night. Funny shit that you can only get through field experience. Being a Playboy is hard work...

So a few weeks ago, I went out with this 5"9 blonde, cute but not hot. She drove 90 minutes to meet up with me. We had drinks, dipped our feet in the jacuzzi, good times. We made out a few times.

And then while we were exchanging qualities we like in the opposite sex (I like adventurous, sexy, affectionate women), she pauses for a moment to think after we kissed and said, "I only date 6"4, 200lb black men."

Mind you, I'm a 5"6, 140lb Asian Playboy.

She realizes what she just said and says, "You're not going to call me, are you?"

"Nope."

In retrospect, I should have just said, "I'll change for you, baby! I'll change!"