Challenge Update & Fucking in the Bathroom

Bathroom Fuck:
Wrote a rather drunk, somewhat inflammatory story about what happened on Sunday. I'm not going to repost it in it's entirety since it's pretty abrasive. It's easy enough to find. But long story short, I pulled a cute half-Asian, half-French girl into a unisex bathroom at the club and fucked her.

Update on KD:
I left a voice message on Sunday and heard back from her on Monday.

Basically, in my VM, I wanted to give her two options, a guilt free option and the other that would turn the tables and make HER feel guilty for being a player. My reasoning being that girls who don't make it a habit for one night stands, tend to feel embarrassed and that ol' sex guilt-trip kicks in.

I said, "Hey, don't know why you haven't returned my phone call. Maybe you're super busy with hell week at school (it's her finals at med school) or maybe *I* have been PLAYED. You know where to reach me."

In other words, SHE'S the player, not me. A buddy of mine from the OC said something similar and it didn't work. This time, it worked for me because she called the next day and we're setting up something on the weekend after her finals. Obviously she chose the guilt free option and said her finals were kicking her ass.

Curiously, it seems like I have to RESTART the interaction and dating process with her. Like we're back at square one (or two).

One thing that was also in my favor was that her friends REALLY liked me, so I had their social proof.

We'll see how things turn out. Use this VM strategy at your own risk.